Tampa (AFP) – US President Barack Obama on Tuesday called Italy's Prime Minister Matteo Renzi, who formally resigned after a crushing referendum defeat, the White House said.
- Tommy on The Amazon reviews of Donald Trump’s tree ornament are the best thing you’ll read today
- Farizki on Obama says church shooting shows need for reckoning on guns
- Thadeus on Irish priest, official thank Bay Area for support
- Cindy on Blackhawks win Stanley Cup at home first time in 77 years
- Fadhilla on Name a Mars Crater for Dad This Father’s Day