HANOI, Vietnam (AP) — When Nguyen Thi Xuan said goodbye to her Japanese husband in 1954, she thought he was going off for a year or two on another long assignment. She never imagined it would be more than half a century before she'd see him again.
- Tommy on The Amazon reviews of Donald Trump’s tree ornament are the best thing you’ll read today
- Farizki on Obama says church shooting shows need for reckoning on guns
- Thadeus on Irish priest, official thank Bay Area for support
- Cindy on Blackhawks win Stanley Cup at home first time in 77 years
- Fadhilla on Name a Mars Crater for Dad This Father’s Day